Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ]Planetes  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests
blsinner
Post 2007-07-24 03:29 [Quote] 
It is the year 2075. In a world where travelling between Earth, Space stations and the moon has become normal.Hachimaki (Hoshino Hachirouta) is just an ordinary salaryman. He works at a space station collecting debris. However, he has a dream of owning his very own space ship someday. And so he is spending his days collecting debris together with his colleagues Yuri, Fee and his friend Tanabe. Now it is his fourth year doing that work and he is going to be 25 years old soon, which is why he starts to think about his life.How does Hachimaki feel? Well, today, Hachimaki is going to do the same job...

(taken from Animenfo)

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=895
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetes
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2654

It would be nice to see this series done in simple dual Eng/Jap audio With full subs and subs for signs. AnimeFreakz has completed this series with a lot of different audio and sub streams (usually 4 0r 5 audio streams and about 5-10 sub streams per episode), and I don't want to bother with trying to figure out what to do if their is any confusion with the naming in the audio or sub streams(I have seen some encodes with incorrectly labeled streams many times before, usually the both audio streams are labeled as Japanese), or if there is trouble even viewing them with so many added streams.

Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-07-24 14:44 [Quote] 
The Af release of PlenetES is fine, if you open vob sub and set it to have default audio in eng and no subs there is no problem, it automatically plays the eng dub with no subs. There is little to no signage in Planet ES, unlike an anime like Pani Poni Dash.
The sub/audio streams are all for different languages as you can see below, and I checked and all the streams are properly labeled.
It would be great if Arigatou released PlanetES, as we would be only the 2nd group to complete it, however there is a lot of encoding of stuff going on here, so it would most likely be a back-burner project.
For now you should grab the Af release and set your options in Vob Sub. The dub is fantastic and the show is one of the best series i have ever watched. (i'm on ep 23, watching the Af releases).
 [Profile]  [PM] 
blsinner
Post 2007-07-25 00:56 [Quote] 
Any idea's on how I can get the one's from AnimeFreakz, it keeps saying something about need correct key when I try to join the IRC channel, and there are not torrents for it.

Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-07-28 12:53 [Quote] 
To join their channel use "/join #animefreakz dont_join_its_spam"

The Ultimate AF bot has all of PlanetES hosted

/msg [aF]Ultimate-aF xdcc send #
Packs: 1-12, 69-71, 85-96
There are some extras too if you want them, they are listed here:
http://www.animefreakz.de/index.php?sel=packs&pid=9
 [Profile]  [PM] 
blsinner
Post 2007-07-29 15:33 [Quote] 
Thanks for the info!

unknown
???
usa.gif
Post 2007-09-01 16:58 [Quote] 
due to the fact that other groups have encoded this, there is no need for us to encode it, listed above is the steps to tak to get this anime.

closed.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: