Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] xxxHOLiC  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
ryler
Post 2008-03-14 21:23 [Quote] 
Main Title: xxxHOLiC
Type: TV Series 24 episodes
Genres: comedy, drama, fantasy, horror, mystery, psychological, slice of life, supernatural

Plot Summary: Kimihiro Watanuki is a young boy with a cursed gift. He has the ability to see evil spirits, and somehow they seem attracted to himself. One day he meets a misterious woman who names herself Yuuko. She claims to have the means to end his torment, but she never works for free, and she wouldn't help him until he works for her enough to pay for her services. Thus he starts to work in her shop and discovers that in that place, nothing is what it seems.

Source: ANN,http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6052

Here's a trailer for vol 1 coming out on March 25th 2008
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwZiOWAO0k0

Would you be interested in doing this one?

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2008-03-15 12:45 [Quote] 
The only possible way that Arigatou won't encode this is if I die/quit. I don't see that happening any time soon, so you should expect to see it a couple days after the release date. Barring any server trouble.

Closed.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: